Liveworm is one of the longest-running design studios in Australia and a flagship experience for multiple generations of Queensland College of Art & Design graduates. Established over forty years ago, the concept for Liveworm was relatively straightforward then and remains the same today: to bridge the gap between design education and creative professional practice by providing an opportunity for students to test and develop their abilities on real projects, for real people, in a real studio.
Students undertaking Work Integrated Learning within Liveworm benefit from:
- hands-on practical experience and contact with both clients and suppliers
- application of theoretical knowledge into practice
- personalised feedback with tailored, hands-on guidance from expert staff
- working in a collaborative, professional studio environment
- following projects from initial briefings through to published outcomes
- learning to think critically and negotiate within real-world requirements.
We undertake projects for:
- not-for-profit organisations
- government departments
- select for-profit organisations
- different groups and departments within Griffith University